The Domiciliary Care Company
In the place
- Platinum Care
Why Choose Platinum Care
Platinum Care facilitates a personalised service of care specifically tailored to the needs of the individual. In conjunction with the service user and other key organisations and individuals Platinum Care will create a personalised care plan that ensures the service user receives the care and attention they need and deserve.
It is vital that the service user retains full control over their daily routines – such as what you eat, drink and do during the day; when to socialise; when to pursue hobbies; when to wake up or go to bed. These key routines are identified along with other more personalised routines at the care planning stage.
When you have spent many wonderful and memorable years living in your own home the very thought of leaving may be very disconcerting. Platinum Care is here to help you enjoy the comforts of your home and continue to be surrounded by the things with which you are familiar and treasure. The care you deserve in the place you love.
Having friends and family able to visit you at any time is not only comforting but a critical component to good mental health. At Platinum Care we know how important it is to maintain strong social connections with your friends and family, enabling couples able to remain together, in each other’s company for longer and let’s not forget other loves such as pets
We all need to feel in control of our own life. To this end retaining the maximum amount of independence possible in daily life is an enabling feeling. Platinum Care ensures all staff are trained to above minimum requirements enabling home carers to promote mental and physical well-being for service users
Cannot rate them highly enough. Says their 2 carers ( Hayley & Vicky) are "marvellous" and Mrs A appreciates having the same carers on a regular basis. "Cannot fault them". Everyone that has been in the house has been extremely kind and caring. They do not want anything to change, especially their regular carers as this relieves so much stress for them both.Mr & Mrs J A , Service Users
With Grateful thanks to Hayley for being so kind to our mum, who sadly passed away. We thank you for coming to bathe her and wash her hair. She told us you were Lovley! Keep Up the Good work. Many ThanksMr & Mrs D C, Service Users Son and Daughter in Law
Personal Independence PaymentsThe government are currently introducing a new called Personal...
A report published by on the Lords Select committee for Public Service and Demographic Change on the 14th of...
During 2012 CQC undertook themed inspections of 250 services covering over 26,000 people. They found that:...
Platinum Care is a domiciliary care agency providing Homecare based in Radcliffe near Bury. We provide a high quality professional, personal and practical care service tailored to suit the needs of each individual service user living in their own home, and to assist and improved their quality of life.
Platinum Care’s prime objective is to enhance the quality of life for Service Users based in Bury and Bolton and surrounding districts who are in need of homecare due to illness, disability or frailty of age and to enable carers respite from their caring duties by offering a personal care service through the provision of trained community care workers.
The principles of the care agency:
To provide reliable professional homecare to the highest standards.
- To tailor the individual’s care packages (including a care plan) to the needs of the service user.
- To ensure that each client’s values and needs are respected in matters of religion, culture, race or ethnic origin, political affiliation, marital status, parenthood, disabilities and impairments.
- To ensure that the care service is delivered in accordance with the agreed contract of care.
- To manage the homecare service efficiently and effectively, to make the best use of resources and to maximise best value for both the purchaser and the client.
- To manage and implement a formal programme of staff planning, selection, recruitment, training and personal development, to enable client’s needs to be met.
- To acknowledge the service users privacy, dignity and independence at all times.
- To promote the service users self-esteem and help them maximise their independence and physical well-being.
- To ensure that the service is delivered flexibly, attentively and in a non discriminatory fashion, whilst respecting each client’s rights to independence, privacy, dignity, fulfilment and the right to make informed choices, and to take risks.
- To actively involve the service user and their families and carers in the decision-making processes in order to meet their change in needs.
- To undertake a Risk Assessment of environmental Health and Safety hazards within the client’s home, and to ensure that any hazards are reported to the client / purchaser.
- To ensure that all clients are provided with written information on the organisations procedure for handling complaints, comments and complements, and how to use it.
Areas we currently cover are Bury, Bolton, Radcliffe, Whitefield, Prestwich, Little Lever, Farnworth, Ramsbottom, Tottington, and surrounding areas. If you live in or near one of these areas and would like more information about our no obligation care assessment please feel free to contact us.